1. I just ordered a new Erin Condren life planner cover. They are now interchangeable so you can just switch covers whenever you want a new design!
I went with the island fleur design and changed the background from gray to white. I love how the bright colors pop on the white background.
Erin Condren has an awesome referral program. If you sign up with my referral link, then you get $10 off your first order within 30 days and I get a $10 credit. Pretty awesome!
2. I currently have 58 books checked out from the library and I'm on the waiting list for 16 books. Clearly, I am a book hoarder. Josh says this is not a normal number of books, but it just makes me happy.
I just finished Brain on Fire. Currently, I am reading Emily Giffin's latest novel The One and Only. Carson and I are reading Elmer and the Dragon at bedtime and naptime. Check out my good reads page for the others I've read so far this year.
I'm up to 49 books so far this year. At this point I'm really not sure what my goal is. It was 60, but now I'm thinking 100, which is pretty ambitious.
3. Today marks three weeks of being without my Nanny. I wish I could say that it was getting easier but it's not. I've been visiting her grave, which makes me cry but I need to cry. I miss her so much.
4. This week has been all over the place as far as naps go. I had two glorious days of two boys napping at the same time for a few hours and two days where no one napped. Today is unfortunately one of those days. So frazzled.
5. Carson has been taking swimming lessons at the Y all week. He really likes it so far and I'm glad to finally have found something he likes to do, unlike the gymnastics experiment last Fall.